Syracuse University, Summa Cum Laude BFA Illustration, 2010
St. Lawrence County Arts Council (May 2017-present)
• Designed and proofed print and web materials, including layout and copy editing for
quarterly newsletter and Studio Tour Brochure, to increase public and member
involvement in SLC Arts classes, exhibits, and events.
• Coordinated with member artists to provide photos and information for marketing,
and local organizations for advertising and ad swaps.
Potsdam Food Co-op- Marketing Committee (Oct 2015-present)
• Designed marketing materials to promote the mission and values of the Co-op, and
increase participation by the wider community
• Helped implement and organize a membership drive to increase membership numbers
and Co-op visibility within the community
Frazer Computing - Support Tech and Graphic Designer (Oct 2010- present)
• Exceeded customer expectations in providing friendly, efficient and knowledgeable IT
support beyond the scope of software support.
• Launched and guided the direction of marketing campaigns, including collateral
design and brand revitalization to refresh a long-established name within the industry.
Timeless Frames- Product Development Assistant (Nov 2013-May 2014)
• Designed frames and packaging in line with current market trends.
• Managed relationships and budgets with overseas manufacturers.
• Lexingford Publishing
• The Health Initiative
• Traditional Arts of Upstate New York
• Tri-Town Packing
• Ives Park Concert Series
• Christmas Tree Shops
• Bon-Ton Close to Home
• Syracuse Say Yes to Education Foundation
• Expert proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign; Windows and Macintosh OS X
• Member of the SCBWI, St. Lawrence County Arts Council
• Published in Altered Couture magazine, “Urban Legends Across America” by
Catherine LaPointe and “Process and Progress” by Nishan Patel